Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Playing on my own

I have continued to play with my new card making craft - using lots of different embellishments and papers that I had on hand.

This yellow bird card, was just a lovely piece of cardstock that I had depicting the birds.  I think this card could be used for many occasions.


The next card was a simple card, using a Martha Stewart snowflake punch.  Using a dark blue card as the background, I just punched snowflakes down one side on white card stock.  Spotted ribbon, and all finished for a lovely fresh look.


I am enjoying this challenge of trying a new craft - you will see more cards in the future, although to be truthful, I have 6 little wallets waiting to be completed.  Four just need to have the stud closures installed - probably 30 minutes work.  This week!


Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment