Wednesday, January 21, 2015

No sewing - More cards

I know, I know, finish off the wallets - but these cards are so cute?

A little folded doily makes a cute dress on this card ... instructions can be found here  on how to make the dress


The green background paper really makes the dress pop

The next card has become a favourite, love how it turned out. 


The Robin is a Mulberry paper die cut which is available in my on-line store - a pack of 5 for just $2.70.  It really is the show-stopper element of this card.  A little greenery wrapped with a red & white ribbon - all complete.  I am really pleased with the end result 

I will be ready for next Christmas before I know it, if I continue making all these cards.  That would be a first, being ready that is ....

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment