Saturday, August 23, 2014

Felt Santa and Reindeer

This is the second Lizzie and Co pattern I  have completed this week.  They are so quick and easy, I think that has become my motto for my projects lately. I love getting fast results.


Again, made entirely from felt.  I even used felt buttons for his coat front, star on hat, and star on bottom of hat.  I used a "mid brown" felt for the reindeer this time, darker than the previous one and also added a little bit of fake fur between the ears.

Closeup of both the Santa & Reindeer



The sun is shining today, so I will be out in the garden, it is a pleasant change after all the cold weather.  What are you doing today?


Felt, felt buttons, chenille sticks, tiny black buttons (for eyes), rusty bells, and Santa's beard are all available from my online store

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment