Thursday, November 21, 2013

Button Ornament Tags

Another easy Christmas tag for the children to make are these Button Ornament tags

 
Go through your button jar and find some cute flat buttons.  Place them on your tag in a pleasing position and then draw a line down to the button placement.  Remove your button(s) for a moment and hand draw a little ornament hanging loop, you can just see this above the button placement.  Now glue your button on, that's it!
 
I did colour in the ring reinforcement on my shipping tag as it was "white" and looked out of place,  I just used a black marker to colour it.
 
 
I am going to use these tags on my co-workers Christmas gifts this year.  I think they are even suitable for the men's' gifts.
 
 
I think I will make some more button trees while I have the buttons out.
Did I mention I LOVE BUTTONS!
 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment