Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pink Ribbon Gifts and Birthday Party

As mentioned in my last post, I finished off my guests pink ribbon gifts .. now I am not going to show you what I made until after the dinner as I know a couple follow my blog, he he

The first photo is a easy one - Pink Ribbon Water Bottles


All I have done is here, is printed out the pink ribbon graphics, and just wrapped it around the bottle. I think it looks effective.

Next is the mystery bag of gifts


I can tell you there are three little gifts inside these cute pink candy striped bags tied off with pink tulle.

All Done ...

Then last weekend, we went to Tumut to celebrate my nephew Thomas's 9th birthday.  I have to tell you after playing a game of soccer with the family, I am absolutely sure I am not as young as I used to be ... boy, I ached the next day, and that is not just because I had football stud marks in my ankles, ouch!

  
Close-up of the cake, I did not feel at all guilty having a slice with all that fruit on top .. it was delicious.


Until next time

Judy

1 comment:

  1. That cake really looks delicious. The waterbottles are a wonderful idea. Can't wait to see what the goodies will be. you had so many great ideas to work with.

    ReplyDelete