Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Santa with Naughty or Nice List

This is the Santa I forgot to show you in February. 

 
I used the same pattern as I used for the Ho Ho Ho Santa -  a chopstick looks like a realistic pen for Santa for his Naughty or Nice list.
 
This list includes all the names of my nieces and nephews - maybe I should tick off the naughty or nice ones?  They are all NICE (of course)!
 
 
 Do you like the little plait in his beard, I think this is a novel idea, tied off with a little piece of red and white bakers twine.  His eyebrows are just a couple of pieces of wool bumps, very bushy

I think I have caught up with everything that I promised, however do not hesitate to let me know if I have missed anything.

Back to making Breast Cancer Bags, a new month, another 6 bags required ...

Take care
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment