Sunday, February 17, 2013

Meet Bill - Easter Bunny

It is incredible when having a "like minded" crafty friend stay with you, how it gets the creative juices running. 

Meet Bill -

Now Bill looks like he would be the life of the party - ho hum! 

Is it Easter yet, where are all those Easter Eggs I am supposed to deliver?

Are they hiding in these bricks?


Maybe in this flower pot?


OK, I give up, I will just rest here near this star until they turn up! I am feeling a bit weary.


This pattern was "tweaked" from a Threadbare Primitives pattern called Bindy The Bunny 
He makes me smile, and has now taken up residence on my quilt stand - maybe he will find his Easter eggs under the quilts?

Have a great day
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Belinda10:14 pm

    He is gorgeous Judy! Job well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy he is a sweetie pie, just love him. I'm sure he will be comfy in his new surroundings.

    ReplyDelete