Friday, January 25, 2013

Orphan Blocks - All Finished

This has been a great venture, converting all the orphan blocks I found into Breast Cancer Drain Bags.
The last block was a little plain ... and due to the age of the fabric, hard to match up


I used another plain homespun fabric for a narrow border, top and bottom,  and then brightened up the block with a pink and blue toned floral.  The same fabric was used for the back and lining.

I think it worked?



All eight blocks completed, now I will have to find another challenge to keep me out of mischief.

Australia Day is tomorrow, and I will be celebrating with family and friends ... so to everyone Happy Australia Day



Judy
 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:57 am

    Well done on all the bags, you are to be congratulated
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete