Saturday, May 05, 2012

Ready - I Hope!

I did not get as much done in preparation for my market table as I would have hoped, although I think I have a good variety of product for sale.

The car is packed, ready to leave early in the morning, so fingers crossed that it will be a nice day, as the market is being held outdoors.

I have made some new items for this market, although no photos, as most of my creativity was done in the evening and the lighting was not good enough to take photos.

I made some Mothers Day tea packets, finished up some Happy Bags, and Threads of Friendship bags.  These are all based on printables that were purchased, all you need to do is print, cut, glue and fill.  Nice and easy to do in front of the television.  These make great little gifts to pop into a card.

I will try and take some photos of my table tomorrow, if time and customers permit (he he)

Before I close, I would like to send out my heartfelt thoughts to my friend Sonia, who lost her Mum this week.  Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Until I report in tomorrow
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment