Thursday, May 24, 2012

One Finished

I could not help myself, I had to knit up one dishcloth last night.  I used the bamboo and cotton combination yarn.  I must say, that I certainly will not be stopping at only this one.


I think the colours in this yarn are so fresh looking!


They look and feel soft and luxurious.

In my last post, I mentioned how I was having trouble sourcing the 100% wool and cotton yarn, well my niece pointed be in the direction of Bendigo Woollen Mills online store. I visited their site today, and the selection was fantastic.  They also sell huge 200g balls of wool for nearly the same price I paid for a 50g ball.  Great saving when you are making gifts.  I am not sure on the postage costs, as my order ended up having free shipping which was another bonus.  Check them out if you love to knit or crochet, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Here is the link to the pattern for the dishcloth I made, which was given to me by my niece

No knitting tonight, I should be in the craft studio packing up orders ready for posting tomorrow.

From the autumn/winter knitting fanatic

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment