Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Garden Day and a New FREE Website to convert HTML to PDF

Well, I have had a wonderful day in the garden, cutting overgrown shrubs back (yes I know, wrong time of year) however it needed to be done.  Cleaned everything up, now I just need to get rid of all the cuttings.

I found a wonderful new website than will convert HTML to a PDF.  What this means to us crafters is that all the wonderful tutorials that bloggers share with us, can now be easily converted to a pdf document that you can save for use at a later date.

You can find the FREE converter here ...  try it, it is great.  You may get a little more information than you want, like comments etc, however you do not need to print those off.

You just copy the web address (url) from the site that you want to convert (this is in the address bar on the top of the screen, and usually starts with http://......) 

See the example below where I have put the address from my blog about the casserole carrier I made.


Then you just click on the "convert to pdf" button
If the site has a lot of photos it may turn out to be quite a large file, but you can save it for use at a later date.

This is a screen dump of the information, saved into a pdf file from my blog


Try it out, you may find it useful.. I certainly have. 

I am starting off my Australia Day celebrations with breakfast in the park tomorrow, followed with a family lunch .... I am really looking forward to it.

Enjoy the day, no matter where you are.

Australian and proud of it.  


Judy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment