Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last Minute Gifts

My sister wanted to add a nice bottle of wine to everyones gift this year, so I quickly made up some hessian (burlap) bottle bags for her.


Cut to size, box the bottom, and tie off with string, add a primitive tag, and we are done.  Finished 9 bags in less than 30 minutes ... you have to like that, especially on Christmas Eve!


I love the simplicity of them.

All the cooking has been completed, now let the celebrations begin!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and that you are looking forward to a healthy and happy 2012.

Merry Christmas
Judy




1 comment:

  1. Love the bags. I would never have thought of using the burlap. Great look and speedy too.

    Christmas here is now officially over. The family is gone and everything is cleaned up. I'm just slowly winding down. All in all it was a lovely day. Hope yours was lovely too.

    Next on our schedule it my Birthday on Friday and MJ's birthday on Sunday, yes a New Year's baby. It's a busy two weeks in our house.

    Keep in touch and stay happy. Selina

    ReplyDelete