Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

It is a crazy time of year for me.  I have a trade table at numerous quilt exhibitions this month.  This Sunday I will be at the Mary Gilmore Cultural Festival, Ariah Park NSW in the Main Hall.  I will be taking buttons, patterns and sewing notions for sale, so if you are in the area, please drop in and say hi.

Lots of new products are arriving for the online store, as well as restocking Christmas supplies. 
I have added Plaid Mod Podge to my range of products, and you should check out this site (Mod Podge Rocks) to see the amazing things you can achieve with Mod Podge.

Also arriving this week, is a special buy of wooden birdhouses, these will be limited stock and once they are sold, there will be no more. 

New Theodora Cleave buttons are also in transit, so keep an eye out for them in store as well as old favourites being restocked.  Barb Smith is amazing with her hand painted wooden buttons, and I am having a hard time trying to keep up with the orders.  If your favourite button is "out of stock"  check the shipping time information to see if it has been ordered.

As you can imagine, due to these commitments I have not been spending much time in the craft studio, but I hope to get something made to show you soon

Hope you are making better progress on your Christmas sewing than I am?

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment