Saturday, April 02, 2011

New quilt patterns in store

I have just received the "newly released" Amy Bradley Designs Merry Christmas quilt pattern.  It is so bright and cheerful, and you will have time to get it made before Christmas.  This pattern can be purchased from my online store Cat 'n Cart Crafts - click on the link on the left hand side of my blog.

This Merry Christmas quilt pattern includes full size patterns, full size placement sheets, and instructions to make the 48 1/2" x 62 1/2" quilt. Additional instructions are included to make a 48 1/2" x 48 1/2" version of the Nutcracker and Penguin quilt. Great value for your money.






How cute are these?



Not much crafting happening here at the moment. I am working fulltime for 5 weeks, and also doing some painting in the house, so I am one tired person and feeling very uncreative.  Fingers crossed, by Easter everything will be back to normal, and I will have some creations to share with you.

I did make up some the of Easter Rabbits from my last post, but have not taken a photo to share with you (as yet).  They were quick and easy and look great, so thank you  Kim from Old Road Primitives

Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment