Friday, August 06, 2010

New products for the web store kept me busy

I have been busy today, adding new products to my web store.  I received some wonderful patterns from Amy Bradley Designs in the USA.  She is well known for the "Quilt Diva" trademark.
Two of her new patterns are "Fabric Addict Doll" and "Fabric Addict Wall Hanging", they are so cute ... when will I have time to try them out?


Do you agree?  Are these cute or what?  Time oh time, where can I purchase some more of this valuable resource? 

I did make some pin cushions for gifts, however they are very light in colour, so they do not photograph very well. I will try again tomorrow in the sunlight, if we have any.  Today it was a very cloudy, cold 10 degrees... good day to be on the computer.

Have a great weekend

 




No comments:

Post a Comment